Alexandru Moise focuses on Public Procurement Law advisory and handling litigation in a wide range of fields such as corporate law, energy law, fiscal issues, restructuring and public procurement. His client portfolio includes an important company in the renewable energy sector and important Romanian banking institutions.
He is a member of the Bucharest Bar Association since 2008.
RECENT RELEVANT PROJECTS
- Assistance and representations of an important Client involved in the renewable energy sector by supplying a proactive response to more than 50 litigation cases;
- Assistance and representation of the University of Bucharest, Faculty of Law in recovering real estate related litigation;
- Assistance and representation of several Creditors in one of the most complex national restructuring procedure (restructuring of Hidroelectrica S.A.)
- Assistance and representation of two of the most important Romanian Banking Institutions in disputes related to recovery of debts, enforcement procedures and securities.
- 2008 – Master of Laws (L.L.M) Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest – Private Law;
- 2007 – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest (June 2007 – license in law);
- Email: email@example.com
- +4 021 303 05 40