Doru, The Managing Partner at TAMC, is recognised as one of Romania’s top litigators and has successfully assisted and represented clients in dispute resolution for all major business law areas and sectors such as real estate, advertising, TMT, energy, employment and white collar crime. Doru is also a Professor at the Faculty of Law at the University of Bucharest and teaches a variety of disciplines such as Civil Law (Contracts), Inheritance Law and Intellectual Property Law.
- Successfully assisting and representing an important bank (member of an international group) in order to recover a debt of over 12 million Euro in a bankruptcy procedure against the debtor;
- Assisting and representing two of Hidroelectrica’s clients during the negotiation of supply agreements and during the insolvency procedure;
- Assisting and representing a major Romanian wine producer concerning insolvency procedures;
- Successfully assisting a minority shareholder in a litigation with the majority shareholder concerning a company evaluated at over 100 million Euro;
- Assisting and representing a Swiss investor in green energy regarding civil and administrative procedures pertaining to a large investment project.
- 2012-2015 – Ph.D. Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest. Final thesis: “Civil actions pertaining to inheritance”, coordinated by Professor Viorel Mihai Ciobanu, Ph.D.
- 2003 – General course on Intellectual Property at the World Intellectual Property Organization Academy, Geneva, Switzerland
- 2000-2001 – Postgraduate studies in Private Law, the Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest
- 1996-2000 – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest (June 2000 – Bachelor of Laws).
- Email: email@example.com
- +4 021 303 05 40