Dragos focuses his practice mainly on Court representation in disputes concerning corporative and business projects, dissolutions and liquidations, bankruptcies, enforcement procedures, contract fault, media, publicity and energy law.
He is a member of the Bucharest Bar Association since 2008 and runs his individual practice (danau.ro).
RECENT RELEVANT PROJECTS
- Assistance and representation for major local companies in contractual disputes and enforcement procedures.
- Assistance and representation in Court of the interests of the largest media company in Romania in more than 150 insolvency and litigation cases.
- Assistance and representation in Court and in front of the competent authorities of major companies involved in the renewable energy sector;
- Assistance and representation for one of the most important Romanian Banking Institution in disputes related to recovery of debts, enforcement procedures and securities in over 50 cases.
- He has concluded due diligence reports on litigation and insolvency cases for two major players on the retail market.
- 2008 – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Faculty of Law, Titu Maiorescu University (June 2008 – Bachelor of Laws).
- 2007 – Bachelor of Laws Universidad de A Coruna – Spain – Erasmus Scholarship Program.
- He has participated in several internships focused on ”European Integration” held at ”Vridje University” in Holland and in Hanover – Germany.