Mihai is specialized in providing legal advice in connection to corporate law, mergers and acquisitions as well as commercial and civil law matters. He has experience in drafting due diligence reports, transaction and corporate related documents.
Mihai is a member of the Bucharest Bar since 2012.
RECENT RELEVANT PROJECTS
- Member of the team advising a large Scandinavian company in relation to the sale of a wind farm with a total installed capacity of 70 MW located in the eastern part of Romania.
- Member of the team advising an Italian company in relation to the acquisition of 50% of the share capital of a Romanian exploitation and distribution gas company.
- Member of the team advising a leading Chinese photovoltaic equipment producer in connection to the due diligence investigations and subsequent acquisition of a photovoltaic project with a total installed capacity of 5,98 MW.
- Member of the team advising an Austrian company in connection to the sale of 100% of the share capital of a large Romanian out-door advertising firm.
- 2012 – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest.