Mircea focuses on handling litigation in a wide area of fields, including white collar crime, corporate law, energy law, restructuring and insolvency. His client portfolio includes important Romanian banking institutions and companies from the private railway operations sector.
RECENT RELEVANT PROJECTS
- Assistance and representations of an important Client involved in the renewable energy sector by supplying a proactive response to more than 200 litigation cases;
- Assistance and representation for the University of Bucharest, Faculty of Law in finalizing real estate related litigation;
- Assistance and representation of several Creditors in one of the most complex national restructuring procedure (restructuring of Hidroelectrica S.A.)
- Assistance and representation of two of the most important Romanian Banking Institutions in disputes related to recovery of debts, enforcement procedures and securities.
- 2013 – Master of Laws (L.L.M) Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest – Criminal sciences;
- 2012 – Master of Laws (L.L.M) Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest – Private Law;
- 2011 – Admitted to the Bucharest Bar Association;
- 2011 – Bachelor of Laws (L.B.), Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest (June 2011 – License in Law);
- 2009 – Specialization course – Université d’été – Droit communautaire – Budapesta, Ungaria;