Șerban’s primary practice area is Litigation, Insolvency and Liquidation. He is also specialised in Corporate and Commercial Law, Media and Advertising as well as enforcement procedures and labour matters.
Șerban is a member of the Bucharest Bar Association since 2013.
RECENT RELEVANT PROJECTS
- Member of the team advising a major investor regarding a joint venture in respect of selling a real estate project with a value estimated at over 50 million Euro;
- Successfully assisting a major local company activating in the extractive petroleum industry in the share sale procedure concluded at 180 million Euro;
- Member of the team advising a local major company to acquire the WTA Tour media rights in order to distribute international sport programs in Romania;
- Member of the team advising a local major company to establish a collaboration in respect of the Romanian Football League global media rights;
- Member of the team assisting and representing companies activating in distribution of oil products in more than 60 cases of recovery of debts and insolvency, altogether amounting over to 15 million Euro;
- 2011 – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest (June 2011 – license in law).